Do I Have Low Testosterone?
Testosterone levels can have a dramatic effect on physical and mental health.
Symptoms of low testosterone may experience include:
- Irritability or unexplained negative mood
- Loss of motivation
- Anxiety or increased pessimism
- Increased fatigue, low energy or diminished sense of well-being
- Difﬁculty concentrating, lack of focus, forgetfulness and loss of memory
- Feeling that you have lost your edge or passed your peak
- Insomnia or poor sleep
- Joint pain
- Lacking desire (low libido) or pleasure in sex
- Decreased ability to perform sexually
- Erections that are less strong
None of these signs or symptoms are specific to testosterone deﬁciency. We evaluate signs or symptoms of low testosterone, and then correlate with your hormone levels measured through blood work.